Saint Helen Catholic School welcomes all students regardless of race, national origin, gender, or religion. Every child who applies for admission will be considered individually and evaluated based on past performance, including academic standing and social behavior to evaluate the applicant's probability for success at this school. We do give preference to families of supporting parishioners of Saint Helen Catholic Church. Students entering must meet age requirements by September 1. An interview will be scheduled after the following is submitted for consideration:
PRE-K TO KINDERGARTEN ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization short record or Physical Form
- Original Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Social Security Number
- New Student Application Form
- $50.00 Application fee
1st TO 8TH GRADE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Complete i. to vi. above
- Copy of the latest Report Card & Final Report Card from the previous year.
- Standardized Test Result 3rd to 8th Grade
- An original or current Florida Certificate of Immunization (FORM 680)
- School Entry Health Form (FORM 3040) based upon examination performed within one year prior to enrollment.
- Foreign students are required to attain an F-1 visa to attend a Catholic School.
- Completed Recommendation Form